SLOVegan.com offers vegan verification for local San Luis Obispo County business! Our verification process is simple and easy. If you offer vegan-friendly food, products or services (or want to!), we can help you speak directly to the local vegan community.
Become SLO Vegan Approved and assure vegan customers at the front door that your business is vegan-friendly with your SLO Vegan Approved Decal, and help vegan customers find you online in our SLO Vegan Online Guide. Also sponsor our Seasonal SLO Vegan Guides and Vegan Social Events. Don’t offer vegan options at your business? We offer Vegan Business Consulting!
Why Get SLO Vegan Approved?
Getting verified is easy and low-cost. SLO Vegan Approved Verification includes:
- Annual SLO Vegan Approved Window Decal
- Annual Listing in our Online Vegan Guide
- Google’s 1st Page via SLOVegan.com
- FREE Annual Instagram and Facebook Promotion
- Demonstrates your commitment to serving the vegan community!
- No start-up fees
Nearly 5,000 Google searches for “Vegan Food Nearby” take place in San Luis Obispo County each month!
Get your vegan products and services in front of these Googlers via SLOVegan.com!
SLOVegan.com is ranked on the First Page of Google for these popular local search terms:
- Vegan Coffee
- Vegan Breakfast
- Vegan Pizza
- Vegan Shopping
- Vegan Wine
Getting SLO Vegan Approved and listed on our site puts your vegan-friendly business in front of your ideal customers on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
People nationwide are switching to a vegan diet
In 2016, Google’s CEO predicted “plant-based” would be the next big thing. In 2017, the keywords “plant-based” and “vegan” exploded on the internet after the movie, “What the Health” was released on Netflix.
For health, environmental, political and compassionate reasons. Those people still need to eat and shop which is why we created The 2017 SLO Vegan Guide as an easy-to-access online guide for vegans looking for food, clothing, shoes, events and more.
We estimate 1 vegan = 4 customers
Vegans bring their families and friends with them to dinner, for coffee and shopping. Make sure your vegan-friendly business is listed in our guide with they search “Vegan San Luis Obispo“!
We offer sponsored post opportunities, vegan business certification, vegan menu and recipe development and vegan food photography to promote your business.
Our audience includes:
- SLO County vegan residents and students
- SLO County vegan visitors looking for vegan-friendly restaurants, stores, hotels and services
- National audience searching for vegan information, vegan recipes and vegan travel tips
Our audience is mostly:
- Plant-based vegan community
- Health enthusiasts
- Mothers and Fathers
- Interested in compassionate and ethical living
- Interested in current diet, environmental and health trends